Diameter: 2mm / 0.08', 1.6mm/ 0.06'
10 pcs * aluminum welding wire
20 pcs * aluminum welding wire
30 pcs * aluminum welding wire
1. Widely use-- Widely used in welding aluminum and manganese alloy, aluminum alloy scooter, shipbuilding and more.
2. Good quality material-- made of aluminum material, nontoxic, rustproof, corrosion resistant and durable material.
3. No solder powder needed-- there is no need to use other flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating as the salt base.
4. Perfect welding effect-- great weldability and corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity, high electric conductivity and excellent processing performance.
1) Clean and polish the physical surface.
2) Heat the surface of the metal material.
3) The aluminum base metal is heated to the appropriate working temperature when repairing thin aluminum, and then use the wire friction and melt to form a weld.
4) Use propane gas to weld small object and use industrial gas or induction heating device to heat and weld big one, you should cool it naturally after welding.
1. The thicker the piece, the more difficult to heat it up, so it is important to use a reasonable heat source.
2. As long as the surface temperature of the base metal reaches the operating temperature of welding wire, you can start to weld.
3. Storage: please store in a dry and ventilated place.
1. The surface of the base metal must be clean.